The holidays are here… That time of the year when we all eat and drink a bit more than usual but also when we spend more quality time with our loved ones creating great memories!
Today I want to share with you my 2016 Savannah Holiday Gift Guide featuring local products from the area. If you live in Savannah you can just go to any of the stores to get the featured products but if you don’t, you can get most of them online.
1. Savannah Holiday Gift Bag by The Trendy Smoothie ($60): this is my first time putting a gift bag together that y’all can buy through my blog. This bag features some of my favorite goodies handcrafted in Savannah. The best part is that 10% of the profits will be donated to the Children’s Hospital of Savannah where I’ll be volunteering!
2. Georgia Christmas Large Soy Candle by Nourish ($21.95): this environmentally-friendly candle will not only light up your winter nights but it’ll also scream holiday around your house!
3. Everyday Mini Earrings by Lettees ($34): the best part of this beautiful pair of earrings is that they are made with recycled t-shirts! They’ll take any outfit to the next level while taking care of the environment!
4. Merrier Bracelet by Zia ($75): another versatile piece that screams holiday! Our talented artist Zia knows how to make any woman smile!
5. The Amethyst Ring by M.Liz jewelry ($90): I’m a big fan of rings so when I saw this amethyst piece of art by M.Liz I fell in love! Another proof that Savannah has tons of local talent to offer!
6. The Beetnix Juice Cleanse by Beetnix ($65-$150): with all the heavy food and excess of sugar and alcohol a juice cleanse is good for anyone’s body! This is a present that anyone will appreciate in between holidays or that they can use in January to start 2017 right!
7. 10 yoga class-pass by Savannah Power Yoga ($150): for all my yoga lovers in Savannah! Bobby got me a pass last Christmas and on our anniversary and every time I go to the studio I think of him… Great gift for yourself or for that special person that loves yoga or that wants to take on a new adventure!