Black Friday and Cyber-Monday are right around the corner… this means time to take advantage of those fabulous deals and get started on some holiday shopping!
Here I’ll be sharing with y’all my picks that will make the perfect gift for those in your life who love to sweat! The products I’m featuring are great for you, the animals and the planet… Let’s get started!
1. 123FRE Set ($115): this skincare kit has been formulated especially for those who sweat. If you work out it's no news that the products you wear on your skin combined with all the sweat can clog your pores and cause breakouts. The facial cleanser, serum and moisturizer are made with natural ingredients and the best part is that with every purchase they plant an argan tree. Use code CLAUDIA at checkout starting 11/23/17 at 4:00 p.m. EST and receive 50% off your purchase until the first 500 sets are gone.
2. Nativo Skincare Underarm Potion ($12): a good all-natural deodorant is one of the toughest things to find when transitioning to a more organic lifestyle. This underarm potion is the only product that truly works for me, no matter how many miles I run or how bad I sweat. All of Nativo’s products are handcrafted in Panama with earthly ingredients.
4. lululemon women's Speed Short / men's Surge Short Linerless 7” ($39-$68): these are mine and Bobby’s favorite shorts. They’re the most comfortable for running, cross training or just to hang out in style. lululemon is a member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition.
5. Garmin Forerunner ($139.99 +): hands down my favorite running watch. It gives you all the info you need and I love seeing my stats and keeping track on Garmin Connect. This company invests millions of dollars every year in research and development focusing on environmental responsibility and compliance related to product design, raw materials and energy use.
6. 10 class pass for any studio: It can be yoga, indoor cycling, boot camp, you name it! It doesn’t matter if your loved one likes to run or bike or swim. Everyone can benefit from cross training and it’s always fun to switch things up and try something new.
7. Whole Foods Gift Card: If you don’t have a Whole Foods just get a gift card from your local natural food store. This is one of my favorite things to get because I can refuel from my workouts with real foods, buy supplements, smoothies and more!
These are just some ideas that I hope can help. Happy shopping!