Like most women I like makeup, but I definitely don’t use tons of them on a daily basis. This is probably because I’m usually coming from the pool, going for a run, riding my bike and working from home so no need to get a lot of stuff in my face that will end up clogging my pores. Don’t get me wrong. I love wearing makeup every day but I just go heavier on special occasions, when I go out with friends or on the weekends.
Unfortunately, dealing with PCOS has resulted in some blemishes so I don’t feel comfortable going out with my bare skin. I don’t have a terrible complexion but I also don’t have a great one so I wanted to share with you these products that I've been wearing lately and that give me a natural look while covering all the little imperfections making me feel more comfortable.
All these natural brands are great for sensitive skins. Getting good quality makeup is very important if you have problematic skin or if you wear tons of it. This way you can avoid breakouts and rashes.
I suggest you doing some research on the brands you use. Most of them use a lot of chemicals, fragrances and toxic ingredients that could give you allergies and could even cause certain types of cancer. I recommend you downloading the app Think Dirty where you can scan your beauty products and make sure that they won’t harm your body.
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Waterproof 12-Hour Concealer: made from Amazonian clay Tarte has become one of my favorite makeup brands. This concealer has a very light texture and offers medium coverage. It’s great for red spots or marks.
- Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer: this concealer is very thick and works best when you want full coverage. Great for covering breakouts.
- Tarte Cheek Stain: this is a great product that gives your cheeks some color adding a little natural glow. Best option when on the go so you don’t have to carry brushes and blushes!
- Tarte Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara: I told you I like Tarte! This mascara is very light and gives your lashes just the right amount of volume for any given day.
- Eminence Organic Sun Defense Minerals: an organic vegan brush that serves both as powder and sunblock.
- Acure Organics Lip Lush: love the consistency of this lip gloss! It comes in many colors and will keep your lips hydrated thanks to argan oil, one of its main ingredients.
- La Bella Donna Baci Baci Award Winner Moisturizing Lip Sheer: another great option for light tinted lip gloss.
There’re many great high quality makeup brands that care about you. Do some research and make the right choices!