Bobby is a huge fan of potatoes and, to be honest, before we got married I couldn’t care less about them. After three years together I can say that I have a new appreciation for them.
Some people exclude potatoes from their diets thinking that they are not good for their health or because they are fattening… What a misconception! Potatoes are packed with iron, magnesium and potassium and it all comes down to the way you prepare them.
This is a twist on a traditional comfort food that makes a great side for any dinner. I use it sometimes to carboload the night before a big race and always have great results because of the simplicity of the ingredients.
Serves: 4 Prep Time: 10 min. Cooking time: 50 min. Total: 60 min.
- 1 (24 Oz.) bag fingerling medley potatoes
- 3 tbsp. coconut oil
- 2 tbsp. fresh rosemary
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- Pre-heat the oven to 350F.
- Cut the potatoes in halves.
- In a bowl toss the potatoes with the oil, rosemary, sea salt and pepper.
- Put the potatoes in a baking rack and cook for 50 min.