Roasted veggies are one of my favorite things to cook when meal prepping. You can make a big batch, keep them in the fridge and just add them to your different meals throughout the week. They go great with salads, as a side dish or they can even be your main course! They are also a great addition to macro bowls and pastas.
You can modify this recipe based on whatever veggies you find in your area. I love going to the Farmer’s Market on the weekends and buying what’s in season to prepare for the week.
Serves: 6 Prep Time: 10 min. Cooking time: 45 min. Total: 50 min.
- 10 carrots
- 2 heads of broccoli
- 2 cups Brussel sprouts
- 2 cups assorted poattoes
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 F.
- Wash and cut the veggies in halves or quarters and put them in a bowl.
- Add the coconut oil and toss them until they are well covered with it.
- Add sea salt and black pepper to taste.
- Put the veggies in a baking pan and bake for 40 min.